Wednesday, August 12, 2009

French Style Memo Boards




Now available, French Style Memo Boards!

Measuring approximately 8"x18", these fully upholstered boards make an excellent finishing touch to any room. Simply send me your fabric, or let me know what to shop for and I'll choose for you. Coordinating grosgrain ribbon and custom-covered buttons complete your board.

These boards are perfect for family bulletin boards in common areas, or a sweet way to display photos of loved ones. They make great gifts for your college student's dorm room! Below you can see how one of my friends displayed it in her daughter's room. You could also use these memo boards for hair accessories that overflow your clippie keeper!


Your custom French memo board is valued at $26, plus the cost of shipping (where applicable). You can leave a comment on this post, or send me an email at linensatthegate (at) hotmail (dot) com.

1 comment:

JennyMac said...

Gorgeous! My mom has one of these and I love them. Yours looks so perfect.