Saturday, June 13, 2009

Custom Paintings


Now available, custom-made paintings for your child's nursery or bedroom. Above, you see a mounted canvas painting I did for a friend to match her daughter's nursery bedding.

Mounted canvas paintings are valued at $30 plus the cost of the canvas. (But I usually can get my hands on some coupons to purchase the canvas.)

~~~

Below, you see part of a set of animals I did to match my son's nursery bedding (years and years ago, it seems!). The bedding is the old Alphabet Soup by Pottery Barn Kids and is now discontinued, but you can see the characters on the crib bumper and mobile in the photo. These small paintings were done on card stock and are designed to be applied directly to the wall to give the appearance of a mural without the permanence of one.

Values on this style of painting vary according to what you order! Contact me with questions.


1 comment:

Alisha B said...

The "Little Ladybug" painting was for me and I can't say enough how impressed I am with Lauren and her talent. She was so happy to cater to my every unartisic whim. :) She sent me several ideas and proofs to make sure it would turn out exactly how I envisioned. I'm so happy to have the painting in my little ladybug's room. It matches perfectly and I know it will be something we'll keep for a very long time. Thanks again Lauren!